Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Animation... :o

Yep, I really wish I had more time to work on these kinds of projects...

I wish I had more time to work on these kinds of projects... however, I did this back in summer '07. I'd made a few basic animations for ex Pop Will Eat Itself midlanders, Graham Crabb and Adam Mole who now perform under the guise of 'Vile Evils'!
They only got used at a festival in Guernsey, so consequently they were not widely seen.
However, this past weekend Gra and Adman did a show supporting EMF and the projections were dug out once more.
So, this is a clip (on Youtube) of the stage show in Guernsey with a few of my animations edited in and sometimes visible on the movie.
I see my animation style as 'Mister Men Chic' - you're at liberty to call it what you like ;)

No comments: