Wednesday, December 10, 2008






I thought, for the sake of contrast, i'd add the CYPPC characters from the posters below as they appear in the Illustrator file. I've also added a few larger scale version of my faves... Goth, John Peel, Bjork fan, and Green Day fan :D
Lego was huge for me from as far back as I can remember up until I was about 12ish(?) I would think. Obviously it's bigger now than ever what with Film tie-ins and what not. So I can't help but think that there's a bit of Lego influence in these characters and in the minds of those who have been doing this style of character design for the last how ever many years...
If you like animation you should also check out 'Oblong Pictures'. Chris Salt has made some amazing films and every now and then you'll get a new gem to perk up your day :)

No comments: